June 16, 2022 - BY Admin

Procedures and documents required to fix material errors in civil status fees

The King's representative is responsible for granting permission to fix outstanding material errors in accordance with Article 36 of the Civil Status Law (third paragraph).

The application in the matter is submitted to the King’s representative after being notified by the civil status officer of the office in which the fee is registered in accordance with the requirements of Article 38 of the Civil Status Law (second paragraph).

It includes the following documents:

*Administrative certificate of the civil status officer proving the error

* A full copy of the birth certificate to be repaired

* A true copy of the draft declaration